[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS is behind a NAT, not the UAC. What to do?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Jul 27 19:08:34 CEST 2016

Sorry. The rest of message:

1 - check the IP from SDP.

2 - If such IP is equal to the IP of the gateway, then:

        we will fix the current IP, changing it to the OpenSIPS public IP.

Hopefully, it is easy to read such IP from SDP, using some function of OpenSIPS.

Could you comment about this decision, please?

Thank you very much!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software