[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud_detection error

guillaume Montassier gmontassier at openip.fr
Wed Jul 20 17:47:42 CEST 2016

Hello, everybody,

I am working on Fraud_detection on Opensips 2.1

I detected something strange:
If I set "concurrent_calls_warning" to "1" and make a call, the rc of
check_fraud is -1 => my rule is found and warning detect, so it's OK
If I set "concurrent_calls_critical" to "1" and make a call, the rc of
check_fraud is -2 =>  my rule is found and critical detect, so it's OK
If I set "concurrent_calls_warning" to "2" and
"concurrent_calls_critical" to "2" and make a call, the rc of
check_fraud is 2 =>  my rule is not found?

The result "2" seems odd to me, because the rule is found in the two
other cases. I think I should have "1" as the result.

Best regards,

GM