[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.1 and 2.1.4 releases schedule

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jul 20 12:35:59 CEST 2016

Hi, everybody!

As scheduled, two new OpenSIPS minor releases are out today: 2.2.1 and
2.1.4!

These new releases include a series of important bug fixes, so if you
are using OpenSIPS 2.1 or 2.2, we recommend you to upgrade your versions
as soon as possible.

Thanks to everybody for helping us do this!

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com