[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpengine trouble.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 18 09:26:15 CEST 2016

Hi, Jonah!

Thanks for debugging this. Unfortunately I've never started rtpengine
without the -n/--listen-ng parameter, so I've never hit this issue.

However, I think the report was initially bogus, because there are no
changes in the rtpengine module from 2.1 (in 1.11 it doesn't even
exist), so the two versions should behave the same. This made me look
into a different direction.

I've now added a note in the tutorial at the listening parameter[1].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-WebSocket-2-2#toc3

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions