[OpenSIPS-Users] opensip proxy behind firwall

xiaofeng wasphin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 02:00:30 CEST 2016

>> I am able to make SIP call to the device (192.168.v.w(LAN) in below
picture) which I have registered to my opensip proxy/registrar server
((LAN)   192.168.x.y), from an UAC located somewhere in the internet.

>> But the problem is while forwarding the SDP using “rtpproxy_offer()” my
proxy server rewriting the SDP with its own private IP which prevents the
device to find the public IP of the UAC. Hence, media is not reaching the
UAC.

>> Could you please let know what are the replacement of rtpproxy_offer()
and rtpproxy_answer() so that the SDP remains unaltered but SIP call
establishes?

In my case, I just use some function like subst_* to replace the IP with
the public IP. It works for me.