[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips switch from SQL to NoSQL

feroze waris feroze.chaudhry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:31:08 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel and Benajmin,

Thank you for reply and sharing link of mongodb basics. Yes there is a
performance issue. I want that opensips writes and get information of
dialog, location, subscriber etc from cachedb(mongodb). For this task i
came across with the module named *db_cachedb *(
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/db_cachedb.html ).

 According to documentation what this module do is " *The db_cachedb module
will expose the same front db api, however it will run on top of a NoSQL
back-end, emulating the SQL calls to the back-end specific queries*."

I implemented this module and also created collections in mongodb according
to mysql tables list. Now when i start opensips it gives me following error

Jul 14 17:27:45 localhost [23610]: ERROR:core:db_check_api: module
db_mongodb does not export db_use_table function
Jul 14 17:27:45 localhost [23610]: ERROR:uri:mod_init: No database module
found
Jul 14 17:27:45 localhost [23610]: ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to
initialize module uri
Jul 14 17:27:45 localhost [23610]: ERROR:core:main: error while
initializing modules

my opensips version is 2.1.3