[OpenSIPS-Users] how to Call center module Agent location update

Venkatesh Macha linuxvenkey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:52:49 CEST 2016

Hi all,

   I am using OpenSIPS Call Center module, I am able to configure it and It
is working fine. But I have one question.
Is there any way to automatically update the* cc_agents* table *location*
filed ?

Now I am manually adding the agent to the *cc_agents *table. It is working
as expected. But if the agent may log in from different devices, So it is
good idea to update this on the Registration message.

I also tried using *cc_agent_login("agentX","1")*, But it is not updating
the location field. Yes agent is login is successful.

Is there any way to update the* cc_agents* table *location* field on the
registration ?

I am using OpenSIPS devel branch.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Macha.