[OpenSIPS-Users] Truncated Branch in Via

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jul 6 11:38:08 CEST 2016

Hi Rahul,

That define is used to calculate the the max VIA len when OpenSIPS is
generating its own VIA headers. That max len does not impact the VIA
headers which were received.

I do not understand exactly (in your example) what's the flow of that
VIA header. If you want, send me off-list the pcap/ngrep showing the SIP
package (before and after OpenSIPS) and how it is affected.