[OpenSIPS-Users] Linphone and OpenSIPS over TCP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:26:39 CET 2016

I now believe this may be a discrepancy in the way my TURN server (Coturn)
is used over different protocols, as follows:

Using UDP, all calls use Coturn correctly and can establish calls without
problems.

Using TLS, calls within 15 minutes of clients' registration use Coturn
correctly and the calls can connect, but after 15 minutes of registration,
Coturn cannot establish the calls.

Using TCP, Coturn cannot establish the calls at all.

Please let me know if these are known issues with OpenSIPS+TURN server, and
if anything can be done on the OpenSIPS side to fix this.  I have contacted
the Coturn forum regarding this.