[OpenSIPS-Users] Linphone and OpenSIPS over TCP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:29:50 CET 2016

Hello,

There seems to be a problem with calls over TCP using Linphone, and since
Linphone is a popular open source application, I would like someone to
please verify this problem. Calls work fine with Linphone over UDP, but
after registering with TCP using the same credentials, calls do not connect
at all and lead to a request timeout.  A request timeout does not say much
about the cause, but in this case I suspect there is something wrong with
TCP on the server side. I would like someone to please install Linphone on
your phone and connect to your OpenSIPS server using UDP and TCP.  Please
report here if the calls work over both transports.