[OpenSIPS-Users] Is there some way to set Alias at execution time (dinamically)?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 21 11:54:36 CET 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

To make things simpler to explain : when you use advertised_address,
basically you add a new SIP domain to your server (the external IP you
are advertising). In a static setup, you can do the trick by using the
alias global param (to add a new SIP domain to be handled by OpenSIPS).
If you want to handle SIP domains in a dynamic way, use the domain module.
So, even from users perspective you have a single SIP domain, because of
the advertise you actually do create a new SIP domain you need to handle
(recognize) in script.