[OpenSIPS-Users] X-Auth-IP How?

Tim King tim at triton.net
Tue Jan 19 21:47:03 CET 2016

I have a name in there do I need to change that to 20.172.0.46/32 ? If
yes do I need my list to be named for that IP? Sorry for all the
questions, I just have not found a working documented example and it
seems like it is very close now.

     <!-- ACL STUFF GOES HERE -->
     <param name="auth-calls" value="true"/>
     <param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="opensips"/>
     <param name="apply-proxy-acl" value="test"/>
</settings>