[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips presence server. How to check for Out Of Memory errors?

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 09:24:56 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan,

I checked the method mentioned on the link but really, I am unable to
understand anything generated from the log.

Now, my problem is not out of memory. I just want to check if there are some
memory which is not *freed*.

Is there a way I can run opensips with Valgrind, because I am bit
comfortable with it and help is also easily available.

I am not expert in Unix or OS therefore finding it difficult to understand
the logs.
Hope you understand.

Thanks,
Surya