[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips using different mysql port

Gabriel Valentin Cornoiu gabvalentin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:11:22 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm using the latest stable version of opensips which works as expected as
a sip load balancer for inbound calls.

At the moment opensips is set up to connect to my master database server
and I would like to change the connection to use the mysql proxy maxscale
but maxscale accepts connections on port 4006 which means that I need to
change that port in my opensips.cfg for all modules that connect to the
database.

Unfortunately I don't know how to set the port in the db_url parameter.

Btw, opensips is an amazing software!

Gabriel