[OpenSIPS-Users] Playing caller a file before dialing callee

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:22:41 CET 2016

Thank you Guys. I used different versions of opensips with 2 rtpproxy
versions, In every combination I see play command being executed before
offer, but in route block code was reverse. I don't know why
opensips/rtpproxy is behaving this way.  Finally i got things working with
opensips

version: opensips 1.8.8-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id$
main.c compiled on 15:50:20 Jan  5 2016 with gcc 4.9.2

And rptproxy 1.2.

But caller hears the prompt after callee answer it. Can I make it play
before dialing (sending invite to) callee?

My Invite block.

if (has_body("application/sdp")) {
                         if (rtpproxy_offer())
                                t_on_reply("1");
                                xlog("Trying to Play Caller file");

rtpproxy_stream2uac("/opt/test/didyou8r1c.wav", "1");
        }

I could provide debug logs with opensips_2.1 and rtpproxy_2.1 if it helps
tackle the problem.