[OpenSIPS-Users] DR module fail over on multiple carriers with multiple gateways

Jim DeVito jim at devito.cc
Tue Jan 5 21:33:22 CET 2016

Hi All,

I'm trying to get this going but am having no luck. Basically I would
like the dynamic routing module to cycle through the list of gateways
associated with a carrier AND then move on to the next matching prefix
with a lower priority. All the reading and testing seem to say you can't
do that.

dr_carriers
carrier1,'carrier1GW1=50,carrier1GW2=50'
carrier2,'carrier2GW1=50,carrier2GW2=50'

dr_rules
prefix=216555,pri=20,gwlist=#carrier1
prefix=216555,pri=10,gwlist=#carrier2

So as it stands the call goes (carrier1GW1 -> carrier2GW1) I would like
it to go (carrier1GW1 -> carrier1GW2 -> carrier2GW1 -> carrier2GW2)

I call do_routing() with WF and F but the behavior is the same.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong would be great!

Thanks!!

--
Jim DeVito