[OpenSIPS-Users] Playing caller a file before dialing callee

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 5 11:48:32 CET 2016

 From what I can see in your logs, you are first sending a command to
play the file (line 1) and only then you create the media session (line
4). First you have to create the session (rtpproxy_offer()), and then
play the sound.
The snipped you pasted below, shows the right order, however, they are
somehow executed the other way around. You should look into that.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com