[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips 1.11.5 - MSILO questions

Milagros González milagros.maria.gonzalez.gonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:53:05 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm using msilo as offline message storage in OpenSips 1.11.5, and I have
some doubts regarding the following topics:

1) Prefix added to dumped stored messages when 'add_date' parameter is set
is in the form: "[Offline message - <ctime date format>". Is there any way
to customize string value and date time format used?

2) When stored messages are dumped to the user, this is done so fast that
the destination is not processing then in the correct order. Although this
issue is not related to OpenSips, since it is sending the messages in the
correct order, I wonder if there is any way to add some 'delay' between
messages so the destination is not flood and is able to process them in
expected order.
I've performed a simple test modifying m_dump function in msilo.c to add
'usleep(50000)' at the bottom of for loop for messages found in DB. This
'delay' fixes the issue, but I suppose this could impact OpenSips
performance. Could it be dangerous?

Thanks in advance for your help and advise.
Regards,
Mila