[OpenSIPS-Users] Relay SCTP instead of UDP

Moreira Yokoyama, Daniel Daniel.Yokoyama at nuance.com
Fri Feb 19 20:16:18 CET 2016

Hi.

I'm trying to relay a message using SCTP instead of UDP.

I found some examples from people trying to relay using TCP and tried using the same approach, but using SCTP instead.

So, in my route script I did:

t_relay("sctp:10.0.8.108:5060");

I logged the state of my $du to make sure it was null at the time of the t_relay, but although I get SCTP init in the dump, the sip message is never sent and I have no error information.

After that I found other information about setting the forced socket ($fs) but still having no success.

Is it possible that opensips simply doesn't relay the message using the SCTP protocol? Or am I missing something?

Best regards.