[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR when terminating dialog

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:59:19 CET 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

When internet connection is broken with UA, is appear follow message:

INFO:dialog:reply_from_caller: terminating dialog ( due to timeout ) with
callid = [698777468

Openips send BYE but not make CDR. I try with modparam("acc",
"failed_transaction_flag", "FAIL_TRANS_FLAG") but CDR is not generate.

Any idea?