[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit & Design Clinics - May, Amsterdam, 2016

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 16 14:29:01 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce the 2016 OpenSIPS Summit, taking place (again) in
Amsterdam
     10th - 11th of May 2016, Amsterdam NL

Also, on 12th of May, we will run the first OpenSIPS Design Clinics -
the day after the Summit, the OpenSIPS core team puts its knowledge into
serving your concepts, ideas and solutions based on OpenSIPS.
Bring your ideas and we will analyze and proofing them in one-2-one
discussions.

This Summit is mainly but not only focus on OpenSIPS 2.2 (this is to be
released on end of March), unveiling /OpenSIPS 2.2/ with its native
clustering support, enhanced SIP capturing capabilities, Quality Based
Routing, async Radius and many more.
Of course, the Summit is not only about 2.2, but also about tools,
platform or engines which are OpenSIPS interconnected (like billing,
interfaces and others) .

We are heavily working on setting the final schedule (topics and
presenters) and we are open to anyone willing to give a presentation on
any OpenSIPS topic ( see the call for papers
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2016Amsterdam#toc4 ).

The overall schedule for Amsterdam is:

  * 10th -11th - Summit days (registration
    http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-Registration)
  * 12th - Design Clinics day (register by email on summit at opensips
    dot org)
  * 10th - public event evening (beer and more) (register by email on
    summit at opensips dot org)

The Summit registration is already open (space is not infinite, first
come, first served) !

Best regards,