[OpenSIPS-Users] Log size. How to limit it?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Mon Feb 15 14:16:33 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan-Andrei.

Yes. I mean the size of the log file.

No. I'm not using log rotate  on it. Should I do?

A person in my team is taking care of the logs. He told me that we are using Systemd. He is responsible for the firmware and hardware and I for the software.

Could you suggest us a good procedure to follow, taking control of the file size? Is it the log rotate?

Any hint will very hepful!

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center