[OpenSIPS-Users] A doubt on count of child processes, children parameter in cfg.

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:04:47 CET 2016

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate that.

It's a  long story
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/HELP-PLEASE-I-modified-Opensips-presence-server-and-performance-worsens-td7600722.html>
to which no one is interested.  However, I understand the community is
focused on the original product.

Basically, I modified the source for a project.( I am not working on
production Opensips). Instead of directly using Mysql, we are exposing it
using REST web service and using Redis as the cache.

Now, after this, the performance is nowhere near to the original. I can
share more if you are still concerned :)

Thanks,
Surya