[OpenSIPS-Users] How to fix contact info and RTP port in SDP? Is fix_nated_sdp function enough?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Feb 5 20:34:42 CET 2016

Hi Ben.

Thank you very much!

A person in my team is already dealing with ICE and STUN. So, that will be the right thing do to.

I was just curious about a function that can fix contact info but do nothing about RTP ports in SDP.

I understood that my case will not be solved with such function , but only with ICE and STUN.

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software