[OpenSIPS-Users] IPv6 Contact header issue with brackets being removed 1.11

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:48:05 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan,
Great thanks for that.
Jon

Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] IPv6 Contact header issue with brackets being removed 1.11
To: hunterj91 at hotmail.com; users at lists.opensips.org
From: bogdan at opensips.org
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 13:35:11 +0200

    Hi Jonathan,

      Indeed, there was a bug in the nathelper module when comes to
      re-building the contact with ipv6. I just pushed a fix on all
      maintained branches.

      Thanks and regards,

    On 05.02.2016 12:51, Jonathan Hunter
      wrote:

        Hi Bogdan, thanks for the
            fast response as ever! :)

        I have
            fix_nated_contact(); defined, as its an IPv4 and v6
            platform.

        If I hash it out the
            issue goes away, so I will therefore put an exception in for
            IPv6.

        I presume thats the
            issue! :)

        Many thanks