[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK not forwarding

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:08:11 CET 2016

Alax you're correct, but not all sip device manufacturers really know the
sip rfc etc, soft phones and phone manufacturers are better, but in my case
its a SIP door bell, when there is only one sip server as is the case with
most of these units that they are connected to a small business PBX like
FreePBX it works, the problem starts when there is more than one server in
the path, I spoke their tech support and its been 2 days and they still
don't have a fix yet, so its nice to have a workaround for cases like these.