[OpenSIPS-Users] Linphone and OpenSIPS over TCP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 1 10:41:38 CET 2016

Hi,

I strongly suggest to look into the opensips logs and see what opensips
try to do with the call. Based on your saying (that you see a timeout),
I suspect your OpenSIPS tries to deliver the call over TCP to a
destination which does not listen on TCP.
If you do not know hoe to interpret the logs, run opensips in debug=4
mode, upload the logs corresponding the INVITE execution and provide the
link.