[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy 2.0 and extractaudio

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Tue Dec 27 03:27:46 EST 2016

Hi,

Yes you can extract audio from rtpproxy. The extractaudio utility is very
handy and you can compile with G.729 from the linphone project bcg729. It
is very easy to use, simply  use the utility followed by the name of the
recording without any extension. Check the source code for the other
options. Running without parameters gives you the command syntax. The only
tip, is save the rtp in PCAP mode and  don't use the file extension when
calling the command. It mixes both channels together automagically.

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves

: