[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b server_address parameter

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 27 03:46:33 EST 2016

Hi, Ziv!

Are you using any advertise line in your script? If you do, you should
add it for the listener the message was received on, i.e.

listener=udp:PRIVATE_IP:5060 as PUBLIC_IP

Note that this will change the IP for all the headers, including Via,
Record-Route, etc.

If you don't want to do that, another idea (but less efficient) is to
catch the INVITE in local_route and "manually" change the Contact
header, using remove_hf() and append_hf().

Let us know how that works.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer