[OpenSIPS-Users] Is wildcard supported in opensips config file ?

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Dec 22 07:01:47 EST 2016

Hi All ,

       I wanted to define a universal domain in the alias in the opensips
config file . Something like " *.domain.com " . So that all the request
which are alike this will get processed . Request will be like "
111.domain.com  " or " snap.domain.com " .

      My aim is to process all the domains names like this . How will I
achieve this  ? Please help me if this is possible . Thanks in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*