[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Mid-registrar: scalable registration and call forking

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:18:04 EST 2016

Hi Liviu,

This looks very neat. This was somewhat possible previously as well using
customized opensips.cfg, but now its more of a built-in function and I like
it. However, couple of questions came to my mind after going through this.

- Is this mid-registrar compatible with proto_bin ? Like what if I want to
have 2+ mid-registrar in Active/Passive mode and registrations to be
replicated.
- Can this module help me in PRESENCE handling not just IM/Messaging? Like
SUBSCRIBE/PUBLISH handling (or redirecting)

Again big applause for the awesome work.

Thanks and best regards,
Sammy