[OpenSIPS-Users] custom presence bodies

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 20 05:49:52 EST 2016

Hi, Tito!

The Content-Type indicates how to read and parse the Message body. This
is a mandatory header, and without it the client can't know how to
interpret the body.
The Event header is used by opensips (and clients) to figure out the
event that happened.
The idea is that the clients will subscribe for a particular event
(presence, or conference in your case) and when that event happens,
OpenSIPS will send notifies only to those clients registered for that event.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com