[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips crashes in 2.2.2

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Wed Dec 7 15:44:05 CET 2016

Hi Liviu,

I have tested by applying your patch. Crash for scenario 2 and 4 is not  happening now. Thank you for the fix.
As well scenario 5 still exists only in case if I give URL as https. With http URL it is working fine, no crash observed.

One more observation for scenario 2 and 4 is as follows:

Once I saw there are several core dump files, being created at the same time when doing load test with rest_put().
Even though core dump is created opensips process is running. As well if I see the core dump trace, it says couldn't access memory.

I will repeat the test couple of more times, when I find time and if the issue happens again will report you.

Regards,
Agalya