[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips crashes in 2.2.2

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Fri Dec 2 21:21:45 CET 2016

Hi team,

I was trying to a load test in OpenSIPS 2.2.2  version. Below are the few scenario's I have tested and their observance as follows.
We have two REST Server, out of which I find different behavior when I use REST API asynchronously - Scenario 3 and Scenario 5.

Am testing on a Vitual machine with 8 core CPU and 20 GB RAM.
Below are the configurations made:

*         Children = 24 (opensips.cfg)

*         Cps = 100 (sipp)

*         S_MEMORY = 1024 (/etc/default/opensips)

*         P_MEMORY = 64 (/etc/default/opensips)

No

Scenario - Script used

Result observed

Time when crash occurred

1

Default script

No crash observed

2

REST API service used with rest_put() - synchronous - Rest Server 1

Crash occurs when load testing. Single call works fine

Randomly at any point when it crosses more than 1000 calls

3

REST API service used with rest_put() - asynchronous - Rest Server 1

No crash observed

4

REST API service used with rest_put() - synchronous - Rest Server 2

Crash occurs when load testing. Single call works fine

Randomly at any point when it crosses more than 1000 calls

5

REST API service used with rest_put() - asynchronous -Rest Server 2

Crash occurs for even single call.

When processing the response received.

Am attaching the crash dump with this email. First two dumps are when rest api is used synchronously
3rd dump is when rest api is used asynchronously, when processing response.

Please let me know if any more information is needed.

Regards,
Agalya