[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding Double-Quotes to a SIP header when using exec module opensips 2.1

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:05:13 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan,

Great idea, thank you for the response!

Jon

________________________________
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Sent: 02 December 2016 09:56
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list; Jonathan Hunter
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Adding Double-Quotes to a SIP header when using exec module opensips 2.1

Hi Jonathan,

If I understand correctly, you want to send a SIP INFO message from the script, right ?

Why not using the t_new_request() function instead of the exec trigger?
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/tm.html#id295336

Home - OpenSIPS Solutions<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.