[OpenSIPS-Users] t_replicate and dispatcher module to forward REGISTER messages

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sun Aug 7 19:39:59 CEST 2016

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately this is a design problem - the t_replicate() is actually a
t_reply() but without passing the received replies back to the caller.
So t_replicate() behaves on parallel forking exactly as t_reply().

Some additional work may be required to change this and have
t_replicate() properly replicating to all destination. Could you please
open a ticket on github about this ?

Thanks and Regards,