[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpproxy + SBC

Raistlin Majere raistmaj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:56:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

Recently the maintainer of the SIPs proxy in our company quit, and well I'm
the new in charge of this project, the bad new is I had 0 experience with
SIP.  After some week I got my first case related to our "SIP proxy".

We are using OpenSIP 1.8 within our Firewall to handle the protocol and the
NAT that it will imply within a Firewall. The script my ex coworker did is
working in 99% of cases but this specific case.

The customer has one setup like this

PhoneA
PhoneB
PhoneC --- Call Manager --- Firewall --- SBC --- Farm of RTP Media servers
PhoneN

The opensips instance is running within the firewall. The next IPs are fake
but follow the "rules" of internal/external it is just to avoid problems

Call Manager: 172.17.1.1
Firewall: Internal Network 192.168.0.10
Firewall: Extenal Network 62.1.1.10
SBC: 210.200.100.100
Farm of Media Servers: 210.200.100.128/25

So the invite works as Expected but on the 180 Ringing either 200 OK the
moment the messages traverse the SIP proxy, doesn't contain the "farm" IP
but the SBC IP.

This are the 180 Ringing: