[OpenSIPS-Users] GDB error: opensips: No such file or directory.

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:32:16 CEST 2015

Hi All,

While checking the GDB for core dumb below is the error I am getting:

<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
opensips: No such file or directory.
[New LWP 21713]
Core was generated by `/usr/local/opensips/sbin/opensips -P
/var/run/opensips/opensips.pid -m 128 -M 4'.
Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
#0  0x00007f2000706cc9 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f2000706cc9 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007f200070a0d8 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000000000020 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
(gdb)

I am not able to understand what may be the reason behind this. Please help.

Thanks