[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic routing .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Sep 28 12:26:42 CEST 2015

Hi All ,

    I mean to say , when there is more that one group and for each group
there is different gateways then how I will set the do_routing parameter
inside my script ?

    If I have a single group then I am setting it as do_routing("1") . But
for different groups this logic wont work . I don't want to add if... else
loop for this . I don't want to change my config file every time I add an
new group and its corresponding gateway .

    So please help me how will I do this ? Any kind of suggestion is
welcome .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*