[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B Refer Scenario & SDP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 23 10:37:09 CEST 2015

Hi David,

As while using the B2B module all the related SIP messages will be reach
the standard routs in the script (B2B intercepts and automatically
handle them), you will have to use some scripting routes provided by the
B2B module (in order to get access to the requests and replies related
to the B2B calls). See:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-B2BUA#toc16