[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding installing cachedb_mangodb with opensips-1.11

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Sep 14 10:35:30 CEST 2015

In addition to the above things , I need some other information .

I am using  ubuntu -13.0 linux version . In this version the dependency
libraries are not present .
So can anyone let me know if I need to change the linux version for using
the above scenario or I can work on the same without any problem ?

    Please reply , if there is any kind of dependency with the linux
version .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*