[OpenSIPS-Users] No transaction found reinvite response

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Sat Sep 12 00:16:29 CEST 2015

Group,

I am currently using opensips 2.2 dev git revision: 0faac6a. I am having an
issue in which opensips is not retransmitting a reinvite response from the
upstream to the downstream. This reinvite is done in order to renegotiate
media addresses for in ICE. The 200 OK response with totags and LR are not
being sent because there is an error message in opensips that claims it
cannot find the transaction. I am including a link with the trace
containing the call.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1yz74eTHZFPSHhXZzE4LTJHLXM/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Tito