[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Acc module .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 9 18:07:32 CEST 2015

Hi, see inlines.

On 09.09.2015 18:09, Sasmita Panda wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>    Thank you so much for the early response .
>
>      First of all I don't want to store the accounting information in
> opensips data base . because it's getting overloaded with lots of data .
>
>      As you suggested , is this possible I can convert SQL db to no
> SQL db in directly ,without storing the information in account table
> of opensips ?

[bogdan]
with the db_cachedb module, the SQL operations are translated on the fly
to noSQL operations without any middle storage.

>     Aa of now , my opensips is compiled with acc module , SQL module ,
> cache_redis module and all other module which are necessary.
>
>      I will try your option too by computing it with db_cachedb .

[bogdan]
Set the acc module to use DB backend, set a db url to point to the
db_cachedb backend, load the cache_redis module. See example:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb.html#id249605

>      Before that I wanted to do something else . I wanted to parse
> some variable of accounting information and wanted to store that in
> redis .
>     For example , $ci :  call_I'd , $rd: remote destination .
>      Similarly , can't I get the accounting data in above variable
> format ? May be I need to do some changes in acc module code . But
> excatly where should I change I don't know .

[bogdan]
See the extra accounting option in the acc module:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/acc.html#ACC-extra-id