[OpenSIPS-Users] Restart=always and After=mysql.service

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:14:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

Most of my services have a .service file located at /usr/lib/systemd/system
where I can set 'Restart=always' or 'After=mysql.service' /
'After=mariadb.service' to make sure the server starts at the appropriate
times.

However, there is no such .service file for OpenSIPS.  Please advise how to
create this .service file for OpenSIPS.  I heard about 'respawn' but don't
know how exactly to use this and would prefer to use a .service file like
other services.