[OpenSIPS-Users] Bare Bones

Alexander Shukaev opensips at Alexander.Shukaev.name
Thu Oct 29 22:15:16 CET 2015

I think I've made some progress.  It looks like my custom
'opensipsctlrc' was overwritten by package upgrade.  When I restored it
to proper settings with PostgreSQL, it now shows different problem in
Ekiga.  Before when I tried to register it would give me "Processing..."
for quite some time and then "Could not register (Too many hops)".  Now
it seems to find OpenSIPS properly as it does not even show
"Processing..." anymore but rather immediately "Could not register
(Unauthorized)".  Any ideas, guys?  Thanks.