[OpenSIPS-Users] session flag

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Fri Oct 9 01:34:44 CEST 2015

Group,

I was wondering if there is such a thing as a session flag? What I mean by
this is can a flag be stored and checked against the entire session in
memory and not a single transaction like setflag. I've considered using an
avp for this but I understand it would add a considerable load. I am having
an issue dealing with reinvites in respects to rtpengine since the original
transaction invite flags don't apply during a reinvite. Alternatively
another route could be used during lr and to tag but I'll still have a hard
time differentiating the type of call identified on initial invite and the
media params I need to apply during a reinvite of this type. If anyone has
any ideas please advise.

Thanks,
Tito