[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpproxy + SBC

Raistlin Majere raistmaj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:20:14 CEST 2015

Hi Trevor,

We are not using rtpproxy for some reasons, we have a proprietary kernel
module and we would have to modify rtpproxy to use that functionalities. As
that program is GPL we would have to expose some kernel functionality we
are not allowed, so for that reason we reimplemented the full rtpproxy
logic to communicate with our kernel.

I have been talking with the old maintainer today and looks like the i/e
flags maybe the problem.

I have asked the customer to send me the logs. Logs include the RTP
commands sent to our program, hopefully I will be able to post here some
information that.