[OpenSIPS-Users] 483 error Too Many Hops

Lin Zhu zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu
Mon Nov 30 23:26:26 CET 2015

Hi All,

I couldn't attach the sip trace in the attachments since it's a little big.
It looks like I'm having a NAT issue, when the client is trying to register
to the opensip server, my opensips server doesn't realize that
52.34.116.253 is itself, it only know that 172.31.23.32 (the private IP) is
its IP address. So when my request send to 52.34.116.253 (my opensips
server public IP), it doesn't realize that is itself, so my server forward
the request to 52.34.116.253, which is itself, again and again. Now I know
the problem, but I still don't know how to fix it.

Could anyone give me some advice? Please reach me at zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu as
well, I have delay in receiving email from this mail-list

Thank you
Lin
ᐧ