[OpenSIPS-Users] 483 error Too Many Hops

Lin Zhu zhu.lin at husky.neu.edu
Mon Nov 30 19:31:23 CET 2015

Hi All,

I just installed my opensip server on AWS EC2. And everything is just fine
on the server. I'm able to install it, there is no error message in the
opensips.log, and the web GUI works fine. I create a user on the web GUI,
which is test1, and I use 52.34.116.253 as my domain, which is my EC'2
public address.

However, when I'm using X-lite to register to my opensip server, I'm
getting a 483 error, which too many hops. Could anyone tell me how to fix
this problem? Let me know if you need any debug info from me.

Someone please help me.

Thank you
Lin
ᐧ