[OpenSIPS-Users] Curious about adding module DB_SQLITE from version 2.2 to version 2.1. Is it possible?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Nov 10 11:42:03 CET 2015

Dear OpenSIPS-users,

According to OpenSIPS documentation, version 2.2 has the module DB_SQLITE, but version 2.1 doesn't have.

We are embedding version 2.1 in our hardware, but we would like to have module DB_SQLITE available in our embedded OpenSIPS too.

So, just as curiosity, is it possible to simply add the source code of module DB_SQLITE (from version 2.2) in our code (version 2.1) and compile OpenSIPS with it, without problems? I'm considering changing the makefiles too.

Any comment will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center